To keep your content items organized and easy to find, you can assign tags to any content item within your Folloze instance, and use these tags when searching for items. You can add tags when creating an item or when editing it.
To add a tag to a content item:
- Select a content item in the Content Center or choose an item from a board.
- Click the Tags tab.
- Type a tag and press Enter on your keyboard. If the tag has already been used in your organization, you can choose it from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
Using tags to search for content items
In any screen where you are able to search for boards, you can also search by tags. To search by tag, include the pound key (#) before the tag. For example, to search for Python content, use #python.
Some tips on using content tagging:
- Tags can be multiple words, for example “artificial intelligence.”
- You can add multiple tags to one content piece. This will help searching for more specific items.
- Choose a term or phrase for the tag that will most likely be looked up.