Folloze personalization capabilities allow you to present individual experiences to each board visitor.
To further leverage this feature, utilize the "URL Parameter" personalization rule to create multiple variations of a single board. This option is optimal for inbound motions such as digital ad campaigns, when you want to provide personalized experiences but have overlap in content or messaging.
Click into the board you'd like to add a variant parameter to, then navigate into the Designer section. Personalization rules can be added to the board anywhere you see a icon.
After clicking the icon in the applicable section of the board:
1. Select Create rules block:
2. From the parameter drop-down, select URL Parameter 'var':
3. Select an existing variant and click Done to create the rules block:
To add a new variant, click Add URL Parameter 'var' in the upper right-hand corner, type your value and click Add (this value will be automatically selected when you return to the previous window), then click Done:
4. Add the value and messaging/content you'd like these audience segments to see:
Once you've configured the board's personalization rules to include these URL parameters, you will need to add the variant to the end of the board's URL before sending it out.
1. Click the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand side of the editor and select Get Link:
2. Select the first option, Public Link, and click Copy Link:
3. Modify the end of this link to include &var=[value]:
When utilizing a vanity url, a different format is required due to weblink conventions: ?var=[value] (no forward slash before the question mark).
4. Repeat this step for any subsequent variant values and utilize the applicable links for those audience segments.
Note: If you have further questions on this feature or need assistance adding variant values, please reach out to your Folloze CSM for assistance.