The Folloze-Demandbase integration provides account identification data by IP to drive higher engagement through personalization.
Here are some common use cases for the Demandbase integration:
- Inbound unknown leads. When an anonymous lead lands on a board, Folloze can leverage Demandbase IP data to identify the account.
- Outbound marketing and sales motions.
- Personalization studio. Use the Demandbase fields to personalize the account experience.
Before you begin, make sure you have:
- Company Admin access to Folloze
- Demandbase API key
Follow these four main steps to set up the Demandbase integration:
- Step 1 - Activate
- Step 2 - Identify and enrich
- Step 3 - Personalize
- Step 4 - Analyze
Here’s a closer look at each step.
Step 1 - Activating the integration
To activate Demandbase:
- Open your profile picture at the top-right, select Company Admin.
- Select Integrations > Data Providers > Demandbase.
- To activate the Demandbase API, enable the toggle.
- Enter the Demandbase API key and select Validate Key.
- After the key is validated, select Connect.
Step 2 - Identifying and enriching data
- Identify: Leverage Demandbase account data for identifying unknown leads.
- Enrich: Retrieve an account data set from Demandbase about both known and unknown leads for analytics and personalization purposes.
You can view data retrieved from Demandbase in the following places on the Folloze platform:
- Pulse table
- Account Dashboard
Step 3 - Personalizing account data
When Demandbase is connected as a data provider, it provides all data for personalization on all boards. This data is available to you in the personalization studio. If you see the “DB” sign on a rule it shows this data came from Demandbase. Here, you can create new personalization rules based on the fields defined in Demandbase.
To create a personalization rule:
- Select the board you wish to personalize.
- Go to the personalization studio tab.
- Select Add alternative rule or Create rules block. A list of Demandbase fields open.
- Select a rule from the list of Demandbase fields and apply the rule to your board viewer. If you would like to configure custom fields, contact your CSM or Folloze Support.
The available default Demandbase fields include:
- Account employee range
- Account industry
- Account revenue range
- Account state
- Account stock symbol
You can add as many rules as needed and order them by priority. The first rule to be met will be selected.
- Select Done.
- Select Save Rules.
You’ll also find these fields in the Design tab for creating personalized rules for various board design elements such as messaging, banners, logos, call-to-actions, and promoted content. For example, you can use Demandbase fields to personalize the background image or title of your board.
Step 4 - Analyzing customer engagement
With the Demandbase integration, you can gain insights into your customer profile and then track customer engagement in both the Folloze account dashboard and Pulse table.
Now that the Demandbase integration is all set up, you can start taking advantage of all its exciting capabilities.