You can manage all emails in your Folloze workflow from your Gmail or Outlook account:
- Send all boards and content plays from your preferred mailbox
- Manage all campaigns and touch points directly from your inbox
- Allow contacts to reach you easily
Since emails sent from your inbox display your name and company, prospects may be more likely to open them. This also prevents your emails from winding up in the spam folder. In addition, if a recipient replies to your Folloze email, their response goes straight to your preferred inbox, ensuring you never miss an opportunity to engage or follow-up.
Email integration is available for Google Accounts (Gmail) and Office 365. If you don’t connect your personal email account, all your email communications within Folloze will be linked to an @Folloze.com address based on your Folloze username (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
To connect your preferred mailbox:
- From your homepage, click the icon or your photo in the top right.
- Select My Settings > Email.
- Select your preferred email provider: Microsoft Office 365, Gmail or Folloze Mail.
- Select Connect. A login window opens. If you don’t see the window, instruct your browser to temporarily allow pop-ups.
- In the pop-up window, enter the Gmail or Office 365 account you wish to use. If you have multiple Gmail or Office 365 accounts and/or are already logged in to one of your accounts, you’ll be prompted to choose the account you wish to integrate.
- To grant access to your Gmail or Outlook account, log in to your account:
- For Gmail: select Allow.
- For Office 365: select Yes.
- Return to the Folloze email settings page.
- To send undelivered emails from the last 7 days when reconnecting, select Auto Resend.
- In the Emails Signature section, add the text of your signature in the box.
- Select Save.
You can send up to 1000 Folloze emails from your inbox each day. This prevents your messages from getting flagged or filtered by the recipients’ email systems.
Sending a Test Email
It’s a good practice to test your email before sending campaigns to customers to ensure that everything is working properly and to preview how your email message appears in your inbox.
To send a test email:
- Go to your Folloze homepage. Select the board you want to send in an email.
- Perform one of the following:
- Hover over the board. Click the menu button. Select Send.
- Open the board and click Create Campaign.
- Select I am the sender.
- Under the Message tab, customize your message as you wish.
- At the top right, click Test Send.
- Enter the email address you want to send the email to, then click Send. The email is sent to your mailbox.
When you send a test email for a Content Play, you will receive all the content at once in separate email messages.
Troubleshooting for Office 365 Users
If your organization’s Office 365 admin has not allowed integration with third-party apps, you will receive the following error message when attempting to connect your account:
If you receive this message, ask an admin to grant permission to integrate with Folloze.
If you are an Office 365 admin and want to grant users permission to integrate with Folloze, you need to turn on Integrated Apps.
To turn on Integrated Apps in Office 365:
- Log in to Office 365 using your admin account. Go to the admin center.
- From the left navigation bar, click Settings > Services & add-ins.
- Select Integrated Apps.
- Enable the toggle to turn on Integrated Apps.
- Click Save.