As a Company Admin, you can add new custom scripts to your boards and implement customized features. You can also view a comprehensive list of all existing scripts on your boards to keep track of all of your organization’s scripts.
You can add two types of custom scripts:
- Organization-level script: add a script to all of your organization’s boards
- Board-level script: add a script to an individual board
For example, use the custom scripts to install a script for Google Tag Manager on all boards in your organization so that each click made on the organization’s boards is sent to Google. Or, only add the custom script for GTM on a specific board.
To add a new script to a board:
- Go to Company Admin > Custom Scripts.
- Click Add Script.
- Name the script.
- To define the script type, enter one of the following ID numbers:
- Organization ID: enter the Organization ID number. To find your organization’s ID number, ask your Customer Success Manager.
- Board ID: enter the Board ID number. The board ID can be found next to the board’s name.
You can apply a script at the organization level or at the board level. Once you select one script type, the other type is disabled.
- Under Position, choose where to place the script on the HTML page:
- Enter the script in the textbox.
- Click Save.
The script is added to the board.
You can add multiple scripts to a board and to your organization’s boards.
- To edit a script, hover over the script in the list and click the edit icon. You can edit the script’s name, position and the script text.
- To delete a script, hover over the script in the list and click the trash icon.
- Before launching a board, test your board to verify all your scripts are working properly.
For more information about Admin permissions, see the Company Admin Overview.