As a Company Admin or Editor, Folloze provides you with predesigned templates under the Company Templates channel. The templates are tailor-made for common use cases, such as a template for live events and a resource center template.
You can use Company Templates to:
- Rebrand the templates with your organization’s content, logos, images and icons.
- Use as a reference for building new boards for different use cases
- Design your own board templates and add them to the Company Templates channel for your organization’s use.
By default, only Company Admins have permission to make changes on the Company Template channel.
After you have rebranded and prepared the templates for your organization or added your own to the channel, you can publish the channel to your organization’s Folloze instance for every one to use.
To prepare the Company Templates channel:
- Open the Folloze platform.
- Go to the Company Templates channel.
By default, the Company Templates channel is listed first in the list of channels.
- Rebrand and prepare the templates to share across your organization.
- To add your own board template to the channel:
a. Hover over the board you wish to add.
b. Select Add to from the drop-down list.
c. Select the Company Templates channel.
Once the channel is ready, you can publish the channel for all users at your organization to use.
- In the top right, click Publish.
- To confirm, click Continue.
The Company Templates Channel is published to the Folloze instance. All users at your organization now have access to the channel.
Permissions on the Company Templates channel
- Company Admins and Editors are owners on the Company Templates channel and editors on all boards in this channel.
- When a new Company Admin or Editor is added to the organization, they automatically receive the owner permissions by default. .
- After a template is published to the Folloze instance, all other users are subscribers on the channel and all its boards. If a subscriber wants to use a template they can duplicate it and then edit it as necessary.
- Any content items included in a template remain private and only the Company Admin can see them in the Content Center.
If your organization does not have the Company Templates channel and you would like to add it to the Folloze instance, contact your CSM for assistance.
The templates are configured with all settings previously made on your boards, such as logos, footers, and custom scripts. After rebranding templates and boards, make sure that all boards look and work as expected before publishing.