As a Company Admin, you can select the board templates to be used by your organization when they create new boards.
To select a template:
- Go to Company Admin > Boards > BuyEx 3.0 Templates. A list of all boards opens.
- To select a board as a template, enable the Template toggle. You can select a maximum number of 6 templates for your organization.
- To make a template first in the list, click the menu icon on the right side and select Pin First. If a pinned template already exists, you need to confirm that you want to replace it with a different template.
- To unpin the first template, click the menu icon and select Unpin First.
- To edit a board, click the menu icon and select Edit Board. This opens the board’s homepage for you to begin editing.
- To open a live board, click the menu icon and select View Board.
- To display all boards on the list, disable the toggle. By default only template boards are displayed.
More about templates
- Only ‘online’ boards appear in the list of templates.
- A template board cannot be offline. The user needs to first remove it from the list of templates and then turn it offline.
- Templates will not appear in the Company Directory and Report Center (and the DWH).
To learn more about creating new boards from templates, read this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.