As a Company Admin, you can select the board templates to be used by your organization when they create new boards.
To select a template:
- Go to Company Admin > Boards > BuyEx 3.0 Templates. A list of all boards opens.
- To select a board as a template, enable the Template toggle. You can select a maximum number of 6 templates for your organization.
- To make a template first in the list, click the menu icon on the right side and select Pin First. If a pinned template already exists, you need to confirm that you want to replace it with a different template.
- To unpin the first template, click the menu icon and select Unpin First.
- To edit a board, click the menu icon and select Edit Board. This opens the board’s homepage for you to begin editing.
- To open a live board, click the menu icon and select View Board.
- To display all boards on the list, disable the toggle. By default only template boards are displayed.
More about templates
- Only ‘online’ boards appear in the list of templates.
- A template board cannot be offline. The user needs to first remove it from the list of templates and then turn it offline.
- Templates will not appear in the Company Directory and Report Center (and the DWH).