After your email campaign is all ready to be sent, you can add the campaign recipients.
There are 3 ways to upload recipients to your ABM campaign in Folloze:
- One by one
- CSV file
Adding custom attributes to a campaign recipient
When adding recipients to a campaign, you can add custom attributes to input fields. This is useful if you wish to add additional information about recipients, such as the fields “country/state” or “salesperson”.
The custom attributes can be inserted when adding an individual contact or when adding recipients by bulk in a CSV file. When adding recipients by bulk, the custom fields will be displayed in the downloaded template file.
To add recipients one by one:
- Under Add Recipients, select Contacts.
- Enter your first recipient’s contact information into the text fields. The email field is required, while the other fields are optional.
- To add the person to your recipient list, click Add. Add more recipients as needed.
To add a list of recipients:
- Under Add Recipients, select List.
- Copy your list of recipient emails from an email, document, etc.
- Return to your email campaign in Folloze and paste the list in the textbox.
4. To generate your recipient list, click Add.
5. Review your list. Add or edit recipients as needed.
To add a CSV File:
- Under Add Recipients, select File.
- Make sure to format your CSV so Folloze can read it. For a formatting example, click Download template to download a sample file.
- To upload a CSV file from your computer, click Browse.
The file is uploaded and Folloze uses the file to generate a recipient list.
If you have added custom attributes, the custom attribute fields will be displayed in the downloaded template file when adding recipients by bulk in a CSV file.
4. Review your list. Add or edit recipients as needed.