Once a content play is set and activated, it will become the default content play for your board. However, the play can be customized and sent from the campaigning feature or from the Salesforce extension. Read more about the Salesforce integration here.
- Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to use for your content play.
- Click the Campaigning Feature in the upper right corner
- You can send it as yourself, on behalf of an individual, or on behalf of a many.
- Under the Audience tab, upload your recipients individually or in a list. For more details on how to do this, read Adding Campaign Recipients.
- Under the Message tab, slide the toggle in the top left from Content Board to Content Play. If the content play has already been set up with a default, it will automatically populate. From there you can customize it or revert back to the original using the Default button or start from scratch using the New button.