When sending a Folloze board campaign, you can create your own email template or select an email message from a list of previously prepared templates.
To create an email template:
- Select the board you wish to send in an email campaign.
- Click the Templates tab.
- Select the Email Templates tab and click Create email template.
- Name your template.
- Write the email subject and body.
- To use previous email messages that you sent in the past, click Create from recent messages.
- To enter specific fields into your template, click Insert field and select the fields from the list.
There are multiple different field types to choose from, such as ‘recipient last name’, ‘recipient first name’, ‘sender signature’, etc.
If you are planning a live event on your board, use the fields ‘live event date’, ‘live event start time’ and ‘live event name’ to add the live event name, date and start time to an email.
8. To add the Add To Calendar button to the email template, click the 'add calendar' icon . You can place the button anywhere in the email template.
The Add To Calendar button links to the Live Event and enables leads to choose a calendar to add to the live event when receiving the email.
9. To add links to your board and content items, click Content link and select the items from the list.
10. To make this template the default template for all board senders, check the Set as default checkbox.
11. To save the email settings, click Save Template.
The template is now available for everyone that sends the board, but can only be edited by board editors. Subscribers can make local edits to their own campaign.
Editing email templates
If you have permissions, you can edit an email template to suit your needs.
To edit an email template:
- Go to the board you wish to send in an email campaign.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Select how you wish to send the campaign:
- I am the sender
- Sending on behalf of someone
- Sending on behalf of many
- Select the Message tab.
- Under Change/Edit, click Email Templates.
- Edit the email template according to your needs.
- In top right corner, click Save.