As a Company Admin, Folloze allows you to embed Marketo forms in your Folloze instance for users to add to their boards.
This self-service solution lets your users create and style robust forms in Marketo and then add the forms directly on boards as CTAs, or gating, registration and contact forms.
For example, users can create a form in Marketo to gate content on a board.
Before you begin, you need to generate the embed code from Marketo.
To retrieve the embed code:
- In your Marketo account, select the form you wish to add to your Folloze instance.
- Go to Form Actions > Embed Code.
- Retrieve the required ID codes. Find the line that begins with MktoForms2.loadForm and retrieve the three values that follow within the parentheses.
In this example,
A. Base URL = //app-sj25.marketo.com
B. Munchkin ID = 170-ADG-863
C. Form ID = 49
Now that you have your Marketo form details, you can add the form to Folloze.
To embed your Marketo form in Folloze:
- Go to Company Admin > Forms.
- Click Add Form.
- Give the form a name for identification purposes. This name is displayed in the drop-down list of forms when adding a form to a board. By clicking the edit icon, you can change the form’s name.
- Enter your Marketo Munchkin ID, Form ID, and Base URL.
- (Optional) Add a Custom Script in the text box to customize the form and make any look and feel changes on the form. For example, you can add a custom script to present a consent message based on the IP of the board visitor.
6. Click Save.