To enhance your brand identity, add your company logo and tagline in the header section running across the top of your board. Adding alt text to your logos will optimize your images for SEO and is also important for accessibility purposes.
You can also add a share button to allow your leads to share your board with others and reach a larger audience.
Before you begin:
- Choose icons to use in the Header section.
- The maximum file size for images is 25 M.
- It is recommended to use SVG format for logo images, as SVG files are not optimized in the same way as other image files, so even if the logo you upload is small in size, you will not lose quality.
- Logos are generally 300 to 600 pixels in size.
- Small = 40px Large = 50px height
- See the Image Size Guidelines for more details on image sizing.
Designing a Header
- Select the board you wish to design.
- Open the Designer and go to the Header section.
- To edit the Header section, open the Header section editor.
- To add a Main Logo to your header, open the Image Gallery. For more details, read the help article Designing Images.
- Set a Logo size.
- To show a Secondary logo on the header, enable the eye icon.
- Choose a Symbol to place between the two logos.
- Open the Image Gallery to choose a second logo and edit the logo image settings in the Image studio.
- Set a Logo size for the secondary logo.
- Enter a Tag Line in the text box and select a color for the tag line.
- To show a call-to-action Button on the header, enable the eye icon.
- To show a Share Button, enable the eye icon.
- To add Animation, select the checkbox.
Designing the header background
You can design the header background with a unique background color or image and update padding settings.
- To open the background editor, click the background edit button in the section toolbar.
- To edit the background elements, see the article Using the Background Editor.
Designing a call-to-action (CTA) button
You can design the CTA button displayed on the Header, including the button style and the type of action taken when it is used.
- Hover over the CTA button and click the edit button. The button editor opens.
- To style the button elements, see the article Designing Buttons and Forms.