To capture the attention of viewers and set the tone for your entire board, use the designer to create an outstanding banner design. The banner section is composed of a background image on which you can add an overlaying title, subtitle and action buttons.
You can also add a short video on your Banner to add visual interest to a board and engage your leads. Folloze supports MP4 and .mov files and allows a maximum file size of 25 MB for videos.
Before you begin:
- Choose an image to use as the background image of your banner.
- The maximum file size for images is 25 MB.
- The following image file types are supported: png, jpg, jpeg, gif, svg, svg+xml, ico, x-icon, webp
- The recommended banner size is: 2000 x 2500 pixels.
- You can select different section padding sizes. The available options are: S-10, M-40, L-80.
- See the Image Size Guidelines for more details on image sizing.
Designing a Banner
After adding a banner section, you can edit the banner elements and customize it to your own personal style.
- Select the board on which you wish to add a banner and open the Designer tab.
- Hover over the border between sections where you want to add a banner and click Add Section. The Section Gallery opens and displays the section types.
- Select Banner from the section menu. Then, select the Banner template: classic banner, banner with form or banner and header.
- Click Add Section. The new Banner appears on your board for you to design.
- To design a Banner element, choose one of the section editors.
- Banner section editor - design the overall look of the section.
- Background editor - edit background settings, including images and padding
- Text editor - edit the title and subtitle
- Form editor - design the promoted form settings
- Button editor - design the button style and settings
Using the banner section editor
You can choose to show or hide the title, subtitle, buttons and form on a banner using the banner section editor. In addition, you can set the height of the banner and align content on the section.
- To open the banner section editor, click the edit button on the section toolbar.
- To hide the Title, Subtitle, Buttons, and Form, disable the eye icon next to it.
- Choose the number of buttons to display on the banner.
- Set the Content alignment: left, center, right.
- Set the banner Height: short, medium, tall.
- To add Animation, check the checkbox.
Editing the background
You can edit the background of your banner, including the background color, image or video and the size of the top and bottom padding around the content.
- To open the background editor, click the background edit button on the section toolbar.
- To edit the background elements, see the article Using the Background Editor.
Editing banner text
You can use the text editor to format the banner title and subtitle. For example, choose a contrasting banner title and subtitle color against the background for optimal readability.
- To open the text editor, hover over the text on the banner title or subtitle and click the text edit button.
- To format the text elements, see the article Using the Text Editor.
Designing banner call-to-action (CTA) buttons
You can design the banner CTA buttons, including the button style and the type of action taken when they are used.
- Hover over the CTA button and click the edit button. The button editor opens.
- To style the button elements, see the article Designing buttons and forms.
Editing a form
You can display a form on the banner section to gather information on leads. After choosing a preconfigured form or creating a new one, you can edit the form settings.
- Hover over the form and click the form edit button. The form editor opens.
- To choose a preconfigured form, select Form or Registration.
- To create a new form, click NEW FORM and choose a Classic or External form.
- To configure the form settings, see Designing buttons and forms.
Please sign in to leave a comment.