To give your board a human touch and allow your visitors to contact you easily, create your Folloze profile and keep it up-to-date.
Your Folloze profile includes your name, photo, contact details, and more. Most of this information is used to create your contact card.
To create your profile:
- Go to your Folloze homepage and click the person icon in the top right.
- Select My Settings > Profile.
- Enter your information into the text fields.
- To upload a photo, click Choose and select an image from your files.
- To add a short description about yourself, write your Article Author Bio in the text box.
When adding an article to your board, you can show your bio on your article. The bio is not displayed on your contact card.
- To add social media links to your bio, select the icons: Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Email in the Add To Bio pane.
7. To save your profile, click Save.
Editing your Contact Card
For example, if you're a salesperson, SDR or marketing person add your contact card to your boards so that leads know how to contact you in case of questions.
You can edit your contact card and picture at any time. As you edit, Folloze displays a preview of your contact card that automatically updates with every change.