To enhance your brand identity, add your company logo and tagline in the header section running across the top of your board.
For advanced personalization of your board, you can dynamically add the logo of a lead’s organization and make the lead feel like the board was created especially for them.
Adding alt text to your logos will optimize your images for SEO and is also important for accessibility purposes. You can also add a share button to allow your leads to share your board with others and reach a larger audience.
In addition, you can add an embedded header on your board if your organization uses a custom designed header.
Before you begin:
- Choose icons to use in the Header section.
- The maximum file size for images is 25 M.
- It is recommended to use SVG format for logo images, as SVG files are not optimized in the same way as other image files, so even if the logo you upload is small in size, you will not lose quality.
- Logos are generally 300 to 600 pixels in size.
- Small = 40px Large = 50px height
- See the Image Size Guidelines for more details on image sizing.
Designing a Header
- Select the board on which you wish to add a header and open the Designer tab.
- Hover over the border between sections where you want to add a header and click Add Section. The Section Gallery opens and displays the section types.
- Select Header & Footer from the section menu.
- Choose the type of header you want to add. You can add a regular OOTB header or an embedded header.
- Click Add Section. You can only have one header on a board. If you wish to replace the current header, confirm the replacement. The new Header section appears on your board for you to design.
- To edit the Header, open the Header section editor.
- For the Main Logo, choose the type of logo you want to add to the Header section:
- Manual logo: select a logo image from the Image Library.
- Dynamic logo: dynamically display each lead’s company logo. Folloze uses the Clearbit.com logo API tool to easily lookup logos and does not have control over the logos found. In case Clearbit does not have a specific company logo or Folloze cannot detect one, the logo will remain blank. In case a board's access and security settings are set to 2FA, the dynamic logo is not available when a lead lands on the board, because Folloze has not yet identified him.
8. To add a manual logo, choose an image in the Image Library and edit the logo image settings in the Image studio. For more details, read the article Designing Images.
9. Set a Logo size.
10. To show a Secondary logo on the header, enable the eye icon.
11. Choose a Symbol to place between the two logos.
12. Choose the type of secondary logo: manual or dynamic.
13. To add a manual logo, choose an image in the Image Library and edit the logo image settings in the Image studio.
14. Set a Logo size for the secondary logo.
15. Enter a Tag Line in the text box and select a color for the tag line.
16. To show a call-to-action Button on the header, enable the eye icon.
17. To show a Share Button, enable the eye icon.
18. To add Animation, select the checkbox.
19. If you are adding an embedded header, paste the code in the textbox.
Designing the header background
You can design the header background with a unique background color, image or video and update padding settings.
- To open the background editor, click the background edit button in the section toolbar.
- To edit the background elements, see the article Using the Background Editor.
Designing a call-to-action (CTA) button
You can design the CTA button displayed on the Header, including the button style and the type of action taken when it is used.
- Hover over the CTA button and click the edit button. The button editor opens.
- To style the button elements, see the article Designing Buttons and Forms.