As customers and prospects interact with your board over time, Folloze generates analytics about their activity. This shows you who viewed the board and how they engaged with your content, helping you determine next steps and follow-ups.
To access analytics:
- Log into Folloze
- Click into the board you want information on. You need to be an Owner, Editor, or Subscriber of the board to view the analytics.
- Click the Pulse icon
What do you see on the Pulse tab?
The Pulse tab is divided into three sections, the Filter section (a) the Pulse table (b)
and Analytics pane (c).
a) In the Filter section you can select which filter(s) you want to use. Use the filters at the top to highlight the information most important to you. To learn more how to use analytics filters in the Pulse table, click here.
b) The Pulse table lists all the recipients your board was sent to.
Each row displays a person’s name, title, company, engagement status, content play activity, their last email status, time of last action on the board, number of items viewed, and total time spent on the board.
Name - Under the Name header you can find names that were provided on different ways:
Names that were added as recipients when sending the campaign.
Names that were added by other recipients who shared the board using a CTA
Geust# when the user is unanimous at this time.
Company - Under the company header you can find company names. The company names
is either provided by you when you enter the list of recipients and fill out the compatible
company name, or by a third party data provider who can identify the company by its IP.
Status - Engagement status, relates to a life time engagement of an individual with the board.
You can select to view 'All' statuses, or you can focus on one or a few of them.
- An email was sent to the individual
- The individual landed on the board but did not click on any items
- The individual viewed 1 or 2 items
- The individual viewed 3 or more items
- The individual clicked on an Action Button (aka call to action) The Sender and/or Editor will receive an automated email to their inbox if their contact completed a CTA.
Content Play- This will only appear if this contact was part of a Content Play. You can use the filter to view all campaigns, campaigns with a content play or campaigns without a content play.
Last Invite - this status relates to the last email invite sent only
- Not opened - the last invite you sent has not been opened yet.
- Opened - the prospect opened the last invite you sent.
- Bounced - the email you sent was rejected by the recipient's mail server.
Not supported for all email servers. Soon to be supported for Office 365 and Eloqua email servers***
- Suppressed - the recipient did not receive your email because they were opted out / excluded from the mailing list in marketing automation platform (per your organization's configuration with Folloze).
Last Action - indicates the last time the prospect was engaged with the board or the last time was invited to the board.
Viewed - indicates the total number of items the recipient viewed.
Time - indicates the total amount of time a prospect spent on the board and viewing assets.
c) The Analytics panel appears on the right side of the Pulse table. It shows a big-picture overview of how people are engaging with your board.
Here you can see statistics like:
- A breakdown of recipients by engagement status
- Number of people who joined (opened) the board vs. those who were invited but never joined
- Number of engaged unique users over time
- Most viewed items
Note: If you filter information in the pulse table, the analytics pane changes to reflect the filters. For example, if you filter by date, the analytics pane only displays data from that date range.