As customers and prospects interact with your board over time, Folloze generates analytics about their activity. This shows you who viewed the board and how they engaged with your content, helping you determine follow-up actions.
To access analytics data in the Pulse table:
- Log in to Folloze.
- Click on the board you want information on. You need to be an Owner, Editor, or Subscriber of the board to view the analytics.
- On the left navigation bar, click on the Pulse tab.
Pulse tab components
The Pulse tab has three sections: the Filter section (a), the Pulse table (b), and Analytics pane (c).
a) In the Filter section, you can select which filter(s) you want to use. Use the filters at the top to highlight the information most important to you. To learn more how to use analytics filters in the Pulse table, click here.
b) The Pulse table lists all the recipients your board was sent to.
Each row displays a person’s name, title, company, engagement status, event status, content play activity, their last email status, time of last action on the board, number of items viewed, and total time spent on the board.
- Name: names are provided in different ways:
- Names of people added as recipients when sending the campaign
- Names of people added by other recipients who shared the board using a CTA
- Guest # when the user is anonymous
- Company: the name of the company to which the person belongs. The company name is either provided by you when you enter the list of recipients and fill out their company name, or by a third party data provider who can identify the company by its IP.
- Status: relates to the life-time engagement of an individual with the board. You can select to view 'All' statuses, or you can focus on one or more statuses.
- Invited: an email was sent to the individual
- Visitor: the individual landed on the board but did not click on any items
- Viewer: the individual viewed 1 or 2 items
- Super Viewer: the individual viewed 3 or more items
- Clicker: the individual clicked on an Action Button (call-to-action button). The Sender and/or Editor will receive an automated email to their inbox if their contact completed a CTA.
- Event status: records the registration and event status of leads
- Registered: a lead registered for a board on a registration form. To learn more about the Registration CTA, read here.
- Not Registered: a lead landed on a board without registering beforehand
- Attended: a lead attended a live event
- Viewed Recording: a lead viewed a video on demand. To learn more about attending a live event or watching a video on demand, read here.
- Content Play: this column only appears if this contact was part of a Content Play. You can use the filter to view all campaigns, campaigns with a content play or campaigns without a content play.
- Last Invite - displays the delivery status of the last email sent to the recipient
- Not opened: the last invite you sent has not been opened yet
- Opened: the lead opened the last invite you sent
- Bounced: the email you sent was rejected by the recipient's mail server
- Suppressed: the recipient did not receive your email because they were excluded from the mailing list in the marketing automation platform (based on your organization's configuration with Folloze)
- Replied: the recipient replied to the last invite sent
- Error: an email delivery error message is displayed. To view the reason for the delivery error, download the contact list under the Campaign Summary.
If you are using Eloqua, you will receive accurate data about email statuses from the integration.
- Last Action: indicates the last time the lead was engaged with the board or the last time they were invited to the board.
- Viewed: indicates the total number of items the recipient viewed.
- Time: indicates the total amount of time a lead spent on the board.
c) The Analytics panel appears on the right side of the Pulse table. It shows a big-picture overview of how people are engaging with your board.
It includes the following metrics data:
- A breakdown of recipients by engagement status
- Number of people who joined (opened) the board vs. those who were invited but never joined
- Number of board visitors over time
- Most viewed items
Note: If you filter information in the pulse table, the analytics pane changes to reflect the filters. For example, if you filter by date, the analytics pane only displays data from that date range.
Downloading the Pulse table
You can download the Pulse table in an excel file. The file displays additional data on your boards, such as 'Status, 'Invited by', 'Last action taken', 'Clicked links' and the 'Number of clicked links'.
- To download the Pulse table, click the download icon on the right-side. An excel file is downloaded for you to review and gain insights on your boards' activities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.