An organization must appoint a person to act as an admin for their Folloze account. The Company Admin is granted permissions to perform specific tasks across the Folloze platform, such as choosing an email provider for the organization and uploading company approved images to the Image Library for users to add to boards.
In addition, the Company Admin is responsible for making decisions about board settings and user configurations, such as uploading company logos, creating custom headers and footers, and privacy messages for users to use on boards.
The Admin can also assign roles and permissions to other Folloze users and is responsible for managing integrations with other platforms.
Having access to all Folloze resources enables the Company Admin to track important metrics about the organization’s boards.
The Company Admin should contact the Folloze Customer Success representative to receive the admin permissions.
This overview provides you with general information about the company admin role and some of the functions you can perform as Company Admin on the Folloze platform. To learn more about the settings and options on each Company Admin tab, see the links below.
To enter the admin settings click your profile image at the top-right of the screen and select Company Admin.
The Settings tab allows you to configure general settings of your company.
- Configure your boards’ domains.
- Increase security on your boards.
- Select a logo or brand image to appear on your boards.
In the Boards tab, you can make decisions about board configurations and customizations.
- Add custom favicons to boards.
- Connect a Google Analytics tracking ID to company boards.
- Design headers and footers for your organization's boards.
- Create your organization’s privacy/cookie messages.
- Create privacy messages to appear in Folloze forms.
For more information, see Admin Board settings.
In the Forms tab, you can embed Marketo forms in your Folloze instance for users to add to boards.
For more information, see Adding Marketo Forms.
The Teams tab allows you to manage and track Folloze users at your organization.
- View the Folloze users at your organization and their account status.
- Invite, suspend, and re-invite users to Folloze.
- Assign users to teams.
For more information, see Tracking User Accounts.
The Integrations tab allows you to control your organization's integrations with other platforms. You need to connect these integrations with a Folloze IT specialist. To learn more about the capabilities of these integrations, see the following pages:
In the Emails tab, you can choose an email provider for your organization. You can offer your users several options for choosing an email provider or limit them to using one specific provider. If no other email is set up, the Folloze email is used by default. You can also restrict the user to use Eloqua as the email provider.
To learn more about choosing an email provider, see Managing Emails from your Gmail or Outlook Account.
The Privacy tab allows you to control the privacy settings on boards.
- Restrict other users from exporting data tables.
- Allow users to auto-approve campaigns.
- Enable or disable share buttons on the Design tab.
To learn more about privacy settings, see Configuring Privacy Settings.
The Content tab allows you to transfer ownership of boards and items.
- Transfer ownership of particular boards and content items to a new owner.
- Gain insight into your boards’ activity and management.
- View relevant data such as a board’s current status as well as its access and security method.
- Track the number of items on the board, and the number of visitors and active leads on boards.
- Find the owner of a particular board and see how many boards are operating.
The Image Library tab allows you to upload images to a library for all users to use on their boards.
- Upload company compliant and approved images to the Image Library.
- Folloze users can use the company approved images in the Image Library for logos, icons, banners, and item thumbnails.
In the Custom Scripts tab, you can add new custom scripts to your boards and to your organization's boards. You can also view a comprehensive list of all existing scripts on your boards.