To draw attention to your board, you can display images in various layouts using the Image section.
From the templates, you can choose to add one or two images in the Image section.
- Present a single image
- Showcase two images side by side
Designing an Images section
- Select the board you wish to design.
- Open the Designer and go to the Image section.
- To edit the Image section, open the Image section editor.
For a single image section
- To hide the Title, Subtitle, Image or Buttons, disable the eye icon next to it.
- Choose the number of buttons to display on the section.
- Set the Content alignment: left, center, right.
- Set the Image Size: short, medium, tall.
- To add Animation, check the checkbox.
To learn how to design a side by side image section of two images, read the help article Designing a Text and Image Section.
Designing the image
You can choose an image and edit its settings using the Image Library and Image Studio.
- Hover over the image and click the image edit button.
- Choose an image for the Images section. For more details, read the help article Designing Images.
Designing the background
You can design the section's background with a unique background color or image and update padding settings.
- To open the background editor, click the background edit button on the Image section toolbar.
- To edit the background elements, see the article Using the Background Editor.
Designing a call-to-action (CTA) button
You can design the CTA buttons displayed on the Images section, including the button style and the type of action taken when it is used.
- Hover over the CTA button and click the edit button.
- To style the button elements, see the article Designing buttons and forms.