To draw attention to your board, you can display images in various layouts using the Image section.
From the templates, you can choose to add one or two images in the Image section.
- Present a single image
- Showcase two images side by side
Before you begin:
- Choose images to use in the Image section.
- The maximum file size for images is 25 MB.
- The following image file types are supported: png, jpg, jpeg, gif, svg, svg+xml, ico, x-icon, webp
- The recommended dimensions for images in the Image section is as follows:
Image width no smaller than 880px (preferably this exact width). There is no fixed ratio.
- See the Image Size Guidelines for more details on image sizing.
Designing an Images section
- Select the board on which you want to add an Images section and open the Designer tab.
- Hover over the border between sections where you want to add the section and click Add Section. The Section Gallery opens and displays the section types.
- Select Images from the section menu and choose from the Image templates: single image or double image. Then, click Add Section.
- To edit the Image section, open the Image section editor.
For a single image section
- To hide the Title, Subtitle, Image or Buttons, disable the eye icon next to it.
- Choose the number of buttons to display on the section.
- Set the Content alignment: left, center, right.
- Set the Image Size: short, medium, tall.
- To add Animation, check the checkbox.
To learn how to design a side by side image section of two images, read the help article Designing a Text and Image Section.
Designing the image
You can choose an image and edit its settings using the Image Library and Image Studio.
- Hover over the image and click the image edit button.
- Choose an image for the Images section. For more details, read the help article Designing Images.
Designing the background
You can design the section's background with a unique background color, image or video and update padding settings.
- To open the background editor, click the background edit button on the Image section toolbar.
- To edit the background elements, see the article Using the Background Editor.
Designing a call-to-action (CTA) button
You can design the CTA buttons displayed on the Images section, including the button style and the type of action taken when it is used.
- Hover over the CTA button and click the edit button.
- To style the button elements, see the article Designing buttons and forms.
Please sign in to leave a comment.