You can prepare a campaign and send it on behalf of multiple senders from your organization or any editors or subscribers on the board. After the campaign is ready, send it to these individuals for their approval.
To send a campaign on behalf of multiple senders:
- Select the board you wish to send.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Name the campaign.
- Select Multiple senders - Sending on behalf of many.
In the Audience tab, add recipients to the campaign in the following ways:
- Contacts: add one contact at a time
- List: add a list of contacts
- File: load contacts from a CSV file
To send someone a board, you must enter their email. All other information is optional.
To learn more, read Adding Recipients.
- In the Sender field, enter the email of the sender for each recipient.
After adding recipients one by one or by list, click Add.
To edit the email message attached to the board, click the Message tab.
Continue editing the campaign as you would if you sent it as yourself. You can add recipients and define the attached message later. Click to learn more about Customizing emails or sending a Content Play.
- Schedule the date you want to send the campaign or send it ASAP.
- When the campaign is ready, click Send. The campaign is then divided into separate campaigns - one for each sender and is sent for approval to the senders. After the senders approve their campaign it will be sent to their recipients.
If a sender auto-approved the campaign creator to send on their behalf, the campaign will be sent immediately with no need for them to approve each campaign.
10. After the campaign is created, you can change the name and its UTM parameter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.