That’s where Sales Campaign comes in. This feature is how you send boards to prospects, customers, and other external audiences. Using this tool, you can send a board to dozens, even hundreds of contacts at once.
This feature allows you to run your campaigns in a new way. Often, marketers and sellers deliver content through automated email systems. Unfortunately, that process can be complex and time-consuming. Instead, using Send, you can run campaigns directly from your mailbox, making things faster and easier.
This feature also enables stronger collaboration between Marketing and Sales. Marketers can plan and orchestrate the overall campaign, by choosing content and messaging for boards. Meanwhile, sellers can fully execute the campaign, by sending boards directly to their contacts.
Furthermore, Marketers can execute campaigns “on behalf” of their sales team. They can initiate an ABM campaign that is sent via their sales team member’s mailbox and with account insights delivered directly to them. This can be done with or without the seller review and approval. The ABM campaign allows to sent it on behalf of a single sales person or for the entire sales team which allows it to run in massive scale.
As a result, both teams gain deeper visibility into the account insight as well as sales process. When you send someone a board, Folloze uses their contact information to track their engagement with your content. This information then feeds into dashboards and notifications that provide insights on your campaign’s progress.
How it works
When you send someone a board, Folloze delivers them an email with the board attached. The email looks something like this:
What’s more, if you integrate your mailbox with Folloze, the email comes straight from your email address. This integration is available for Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, and Gmail.
Opening the Sales Campaign window
To send a board, open the send window. You can do this one of two ways.
First, open your Folloze homepage. Find the board you want to send. Then:
1. Hover over the board. Click the menu button. Click Send.
2. Or, click the board to open the back-end. Click the send icon in the top right.
Types of Campaigns
There are 3 ways to send campaigns:
- Me - the campaign will be sent under your name, your contact card will appear on the board when recipients visit it and you will get the notifications when recipients engage with the board.
- Someone else - the campaign will be created by yourself but send on behalf of someone else. This may require the sender to approve the campaign (depends on approval settings). The campaign will be sent under the sender email, their contact card will appear on the board and they will get notifications when recipients engage. This is a great fit for marketer to send a campaign on behalf of a sales person.
- Multiple senders (coming soon) - This allows to create a campaign that is sent to recipients mapped to multiple senders. This option is similar to the option of sending campaign as “someone else” but allows to execute it for many senders. Typically sending as multiple senders will be used by marketers to send a campaign on behalf of multiple sales people as long as each recipient is mapped to a sender. This provides a highly scalable tool for marketers.
What it does
Sending someone a board automatically makes them a viewer. Viewers see all your board content, and can send the board to their own contacts as well.
Once someone becomes a viewer, Folloze also uses their contact information to track their activity. This provides you with analytics and notifications that map your campaign’s progress, and let you respond to viewer actions.
To learn more about the difference between Send and Invite, read here.
Methods and tools
There are multiple ways to send a board. In each approach, you create a list of recipients from your contacts, and then send the board to those recipients. You can:
- Send a board to individual contacts
- Send a board to a list
- Send a board by uploading a CSV
- Send a board with Salesforce
This feature also provides certain tools. For instance, you can customize the email your board is sent in.
Daily email limit
You may send up to 1000 emails with the Send feature each day. This prevents your emails from getting flagged or filtered by recipient email systems. Read here to learn more.
Previously, some users used Microsoft Office’s Mail Merge to email boards to multiple contacts. The Send feature now serves this function instead.